mrj5k

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hey everyone, I have a story to share. I am applying to med school this spring, and I applied a couple of years ago and interviewed a couple of places but didn't get in to anywhere I wanted.

So, i'm a creative, can-do guy, and I got a temp job at the hospital. I delivered the mail for the Radiology Department, sorting through stacks a day and pushing a cart. As you can guess, the mail guy floats around everywhere, and it didn't take long for me to get noticed--and what an event that was.

This doctor--who will go without a name--a full professor in Radiology started to be my friend. In fact, he wanted to be more than my friend. We would go out for lunch, coffee, and just talk. I knew he was attracted to me, but I figured I'd use that to get where I want to go. Women do this all the time! So to make a long story short, I used my gay sex appeal (and again, i'm completely straight) to be in charge of a diagnostic computer program. I hired eight of my friends to put it together, and it came out a few weeks ago in 25 markets nationwide. Long story short, I have a rec letter, royalties, and my name on a recognized product.

So here's my question. Looking at these boards and just being around the pre-med water cooler, i know how it is. What have YOU done that is outrageous? I teased a gay man for months =) Anyone top that?:cool:

wolfram241

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2005
Status (Visible)
Hey everyone, I have a story to share. I am applying to med school this spring, and I applied a couple of years ago and interviewed a couple of places but didn't get in to anywhere I wanted.

So, i'm a creative, can-do guy, and I got a temp job at the hospital. I delivered the mail for the Radiology Department, sorting through stacks a day and pushing a cart. As you can guess, the mail guy floats around everywhere, and it didn't take long for me to get noticed--and what an event that was.

This doctor--who will go without a name--a full professor in Radiology started to be my friend. In fact, he wanted to be more than my friend. We would go out for lunch, coffee, and just talk. I knew he was attracted to me, but I figured I'd use that to get where I want to go. Women do this all the time! So to make a long story short, I used my gay sex appeal (and again, i'm completely straight) to be in charge of a diagnostic computer program. I hired eight of my friends to put it together, and it came out a few weeks ago in 25 markets nationwide. Long story short, I have a rec letter, royalties, and my name on a recognized product.

So here's my question. Looking at these boards and just being around the pre-med water cooler, i know how it is. What have YOU done that is outrageous? I teased a gay man for months =) Anyone top that?:cool:

Nice try. It was pretty obvious you are gay by the second paragraph.

About the Ads

squeaky

Hopeful
10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical

Congrats, Anna Nicole..........

braluk

SDN Surgerynator
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2006
The Big Easy
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Not on SDN. if you look in the lounge, you see 10+ threads about her, all save 1, whose sarcasm is through the roof

squeaky

Hopeful
10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
too soon... :eek:

Oops, I wasn't implying or wishing the OP will die due to an unconfirmed overdose or anything :idea: sorry, my bad. I was merely making a satirical reference to Anna Nicole's gold digging past.

TleilaxuMD

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2007
Status (Visible)

It appears that doing so made you happy.......Good job, John Amaechi....:sleep:

QuantumMechanic

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2005
Hilbert Space
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Congrats, Anna Nicole..........

:barf:
Anna_Nicole_Smith.jpg

defboy

10+ Year Member
Sep 12, 2006
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I comforted Chuck Norris during his rehabilitation after you whipped him! He said I may get to be on one of his upcoming workout videos with some gay radiology Doc he ran into last week!!!

instigata

10+ Year Member
Apr 21, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
my eyes are 3.4 cm! Twice bigger than avg East asians and even 0.6cm bigger than avg white males! :D
Amazing, eh?? DO I get some cookies now?

Does every post you make have to mention the word "asian" in it? It's getting annoying :rolleyes:

weathertalk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I once totally volunteered at a hospital and there were like... nurses and sick people... and I got to wear a cool uniform with stripes on it!

But even better than when I volunteered in a hospital is when I worked in this lab and used real pipettes! That was totally awesome.

Yeah... I'm totally outrageous.;)

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.