Outrageous stories =)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mrj5k

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a story to share. I am applying to med school this spring, and I applied a couple of years ago and interviewed a couple of places but didn't get in to anywhere I wanted.

So, i'm a creative, can-do guy, and I got a temp job at the hospital. I delivered the mail for the Radiology Department, sorting through stacks a day and pushing a cart. As you can guess, the mail guy floats around everywhere, and it didn't take long for me to get noticed--and what an event that was.

This doctor--who will go without a name--a full professor in Radiology started to be my friend. In fact, he wanted to be more than my friend. We would go out for lunch, coffee, and just talk. I knew he was attracted to me, but I figured I'd use that to get where I want to go. Women do this all the time! So to make a long story short, I used my gay sex appeal (and again, i'm completely straight) to be in charge of a diagnostic computer program. I hired eight of my friends to put it together, and it came out a few weeks ago in 25 markets nationwide. Long story short, I have a rec letter, royalties, and my name on a recognized product.

So here's my question. Looking at these boards and just being around the pre-med water cooler, i know how it is. What have YOU done that is outrageous? I teased a gay man for months =) Anyone top that?:cool:

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, I have a story to share. I am applying to med school this spring, and I applied a couple of years ago and interviewed a couple of places but didn't get in to anywhere I wanted.

So, i'm a creative, can-do guy, and I got a temp job at the hospital. I delivered the mail for the Radiology Department, sorting through stacks a day and pushing a cart. As you can guess, the mail guy floats around everywhere, and it didn't take long for me to get noticed--and what an event that was.

This doctor--who will go without a name--a full professor in Radiology started to be my friend. In fact, he wanted to be more than my friend. We would go out for lunch, coffee, and just talk. I knew he was attracted to me, but I figured I'd use that to get where I want to go. Women do this all the time! So to make a long story short, I used my gay sex appeal (and again, i'm completely straight) to be in charge of a diagnostic computer program. I hired eight of my friends to put it together, and it came out a few weeks ago in 25 markets nationwide. Long story short, I have a rec letter, royalties, and my name on a recognized product.

So here's my question. Looking at these boards and just being around the pre-med water cooler, i know how it is. What have YOU done that is outrageous? I teased a gay man for months =) Anyone top that?:cool:

Nice try. It was pretty obvious you are gay by the second paragraph.

Members don't see this ad :)

Congrats, Anna Nicole..........

Not on SDN. if you look in the lounge, you see 10+ threads about her, all save 1, whose sarcasm is through the roof

too soon... :eek:

Oops, I wasn't implying or wishing the OP will die due to an unconfirmed overdose or anything :idea: sorry, my bad. I was merely making a satirical reference to Anna Nicole's gold digging past.

It appears that doing so made you happy.......Good job, John Amaechi....:sleep:

Congrats, Anna Nicole..........

:barf:
Anna_Nicole_Smith.jpg

I comforted Chuck Norris during his rehabilitation after you whipped him! He said I may get to be on one of his upcoming workout videos with some gay radiology Doc he ran into last week!!!

my eyes are 3.4 cm! Twice bigger than avg East asians and even 0.6cm bigger than avg white males! :D
Amazing, eh?? DO I get some cookies now?

Does every post you make have to mention the word "asian" in it? It's getting annoying :rolleyes:

I once totally volunteered at a hospital and there were like... nurses and sick people... and I got to wear a cool uniform with stripes on it!

But even better than when I volunteered in a hospital is when I worked in this lab and used real pipettes! That was totally awesome.

Yeah... I'm totally outrageous.;)