over three weeks and still not verified??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

davee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, im still not verified, what could be going on, my friend that submitted a week after me is already verified, what gives? i dont think i had anything wrong with my app though :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Did you have confirmation that your transcripts had been received? Might just be that your reviewer is taking his time....

i received a notification on july 10th saying that they got mine on july 3rd. hopefully mine will be verified by next week. But I do think that the process is a bit random. a big pile of Tx's that sit on top of desks. whats to say that the reviewer feels like taking some from the middle pile one day, or drops the entire pile the next day and then has to rearrange it all in some arbitrary way. Whatever it may be, wait it out for a week or so, the max turnaround time is 6 weeks, and the average time seems to be 3-4 weeks, according to most SDNers

Members don't see this ad :)
Just be patient...I submitted at the end of June and got verified three and half week later. They are probably backlogged but its definately no excuse (I honestly think they should hire more people to help with the workload)

This is just my two cents but it worked for me: I started calling the offfice everyday and asking for an update on my application. By the second week of my nagging, my application was under review. Now I dont know if it was a coincidence or if it helped, but it made me feel better!

americanangel said:
Just be patient...I submitted at the end of June and got verified three and half week later. They are probably backlogged but its definately no excuse (I honestly think they should hire more people to help with the workload)

This is just my two cents but it worked for me: I started calling the offfice everyday and asking for an update on my application. By the second week of my nagging, my application was under review. Now I dont know if it was a coincidence or if it helped, but it made me feel better!

I called them yesterday, they said it would take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks. Yuck! I guess I'll have to do the same, this delay is so fing ridiculous that it's putting everybody behind.

BioPremed said:
I called them yesterday, they said it would take anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks. Yuck! I guess I'll have to do the same, this delay is so fing ridiculous that it's putting everybody behind.

I feel for you! By the way, when did you sumbit your amcas?

Mine was a little over three weeks too.