Overseas Pharmacy schools that I would be able to take Naplex and work in US?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

astizzy1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Overseas Pharmacy schools that I would be able to take Naplex and work in US? Sorry if this question has been answered but I tried to research this topic but have been having some difficulties. Any help or information on this would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Overseas Pharmacy schools that I would be able to take Naplex and work in US? Sorry if this question has been answered but I tried to research this topic but have been having some difficulties. Any help or information on this would be greatly appreciated!

You can apply to take the Naplex exam if you graduated from a certain accredited pharmacy institution in some other countries, but the requirement is that you must graduated before the year 1998 or some time around that...

Members don't see this ad :)
^thanks alot for your help.....the website says that it is the only ACPE accredited school of pharmacy outside of the United States so I am assuming that is the only overseas option! thanks again