Overseas volunteering and research opportunities???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
T

Tyc00nman

Hey guys, are any of you familiar with overseas volunteering and or research? preferably with housing and food? Are there any programs like this out there? any websites?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, are any of you familiar with overseas volunteering and or research? preferably with housing and food? Are there any programs like this out there? any websites?

My friend is going to Peru in August for a medically related thing. He did it through some program. I'll give him a call today and get back to you with a website.

islonline.org has medical missions trips- it is volunteering but you do pay for everything

Members don't see this ad :)
some of my friends did this last year through an organization. i would say just google "overseas volunteering" or something like that and u ll find it.

Try and go for an extended period.... sometimes those medical mission trips for 2-3 weeks are just vacations w/ pretend work, that's why you pay for them.

jeff

I'm Vietnamese, so I look for an opportunity to do volunteer in Vietnam during my summer vacations. And I found a pretty good project: Project Vietnam. Here is the website: www.projectvietnam.net
You do have to pay for everything (housing + food + transportation)