Program-Specific Info / Q's Pace university - pleasantville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samraot

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone heard back from Pace university in pleasantville for the ot program?

Members don't see this ad.

I haven’t heard back from them and have heard back from all my other schools

Members don't see this ad :)
I just got offered an interview from Pace a few days after applying right before the deadline

got an acceptance last night, looks like they’re sending decisions out

i will probably, I am just a little nervous about accreditation? Does anyone know about candidacy status accreditation much, it seems like they are expected to be accredited by the time we would graduate

Hey! I paid my deposit a few weeks ago and i'm officially attending! I was nervous about the accreditation status as well, but during my interview she said that it is extremely unlikely for the accreditation to fall through and that it has not happened to any other schools that she knows of. She said the chance of it happening is slim to none, which made me feel a little better. And she also said that attaining their accreditation status depends on how we do as a cohort on the NBCOT exam, which gives me confidence that they are going to do everything in their power to properly prepare us for it and give us a really quality education.

Hey! I paid my deposit a few weeks ago and i'm officially attending! I was nervous about the accreditation status as well, but during my interview she said that it is extremely unlikely for the accreditation to fall through and that it has not happened to any other schools that she knows of. She said the chance of it happening is slim to none, which made me feel a little better. And she also said that attaining their accreditation status depends on how we do as a cohort on the NBCOT exam, which gives me confidence that they are going to do everything in their power to properly prepare us for it and give us a really quality education.

see you in september!!!

Hi! I also got accepted back in March and will be attending. I’m not too nervous about the accreditation. See you in September! Can’t wait!

Is anyone planning on renting off campus? Im having trouble finding an affordable place in the general area

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello!
I realize this is an old thread but I recently got accepted into Pace and am highly considering the program! Would anyone who currently goes here be able to share their experience so far? Pros/cons, obviously I'm sure it was tough with Covid.

Hello!
I realize this is an old thread but I recently got accepted into Pace and am highly considering the program! Would anyone who currently goes here be able to share their experience so far? Pros/cons, obviously I'm sure it was tough with Covid.
When did you get accepted? And was it through email or mail? I had an interview recently but i’m waiting to hear back.

When did you get accepted? And was it through email or mail? I had an interview recently but i’m waiting to hear back.
I found out on Feb 2nd via email. They sent an email to check the portal which had the app decision.

Hey y'all. I was accepted today (3/25) and will be declining. It's funny how this whole process works. Pace was my very first interview and yet one of the last to respond with a decision! My interviewer told me I would hear back within the following week and it ended up taking more like, (does the math) ...... seven weeks :rofl:

I am waiting to hear back from them as well. I had my interview on January 15th (which went extremely well), but when I reached out they said I would no by April. However, I still have not received an email. Anyone else in the same boat?

I am waiting to hear back from them as well. I had my interview on January 15th (which went extremely well), but when I reached out they said I would no by April. However, I still have not received an email. Anyone else in the same boat?
I am! Had my interview back in January, which i also thought went very well but haven’t heard back since

I interviewed with Pace on 2/5 and ultimately I reached out to them via email for an update, after seven weeks. I have a spreadsheet with all my schools/dates of interview/etc and it was really bugging me that I had a blank "DECISION" box on the "Pace" line, considering they were my first interview and I was accepted to a handful of programs after theirs. What I would recommend is that you email the program director and ask specifically for an update. That seemed to trigger a cascade of internal actions and reactions that led to my decision letter being sent to me. Good luck to you both!!!

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed with Pace on 2/5 and ultimately I reached out to them via email for an update, after seven weeks. I have a spreadsheet with all my schools/dates of interview/etc and it was really bugging me that I had a blank "DECISION" box on the "Pace" line, considering they were my first interview and I was accepted to a handful of programs after theirs. What I would recommend is that you email the program director and ask specifically for an update. That seemed to trigger a cascade of internal actions and reactions that led to my decision letter being sent to me. Good luck to you both!!!
Thanks so much! I'll try reaching out this way also!

I am! Had my interview back in January, which i also thought went very well but haven’t heard back since
So strange. I've called multiple times and they always say they're still processing final decisions for interviews from Jan-Feb. I will try emailing the director like Janensea and will let you know how that goes.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I just called yesterday to ask about the status of my application and today I received an email to check my status and was accepted! Good luck to you! :)

Hi, I just called yesterday to ask about the status of my application and today I received an email to check my status and was accepted! Good luck to you! :)
Congrats! I will definitely either call or email them this week!

Has anyone else committed to Pace? I put my deposit down and would love to get to know more people entering the program/start a groupchat or something :)