Program-Specific Info / Q's Pacific (Oregon) OTD 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wanza

Reaction score
Hey all!
I know Jon-Erik indicated it might be a few weeks before hearing back but I am anxiously awaiting hearing back. Has anyone heard yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed last Thursday (2/25) and we were told mid March. So unfortunately, I think we got another couple weeks before we hear anything. 😩

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed last Thursday (2/25) and we were told mid March. So unfortunately, I think we got another couple weeks before we hear anything. 😩
I’m afraid you’re right, I’m just so impatient!

Members don't see this ad :)
I got accepted to the program!

Congratulations! When did you get notice?
Thank you!
I heard the afternoon after I said we probably wouldn’t hear for another 2 weeks. 😅

Thank you!
I heard the afternoon after I said we probably wouldn’t hear for another 2 weeks. 😅
Congratulations to everyone who heard back and those who are waiting-wishing you the very best! I am actually a 3rd year at this school! If you are interested for knowing what to expect in this school, please check out my YouTube channel @OT Lifehacker. Here is a video that can be very helpful for what to expect...in labs especially.

Thank you!
I’m so glad you heard back! I am still waiting!

I got waitlisted again but I am hopeful!!!

Congrats to all of ya'll! I've also been accepted to Pacific :)

Reactions: 1 users