1. It’s Test Prep Week! Visit the Test Prep Forums to learn about test prep products and services, ask questions in test-related AMA threads, take advantage of exclusive SDN member discounts, and enter to win free stuff!
Whether you’re preparing for the USMLE, COMLEX, NBDE or APMLE, Test Prep Week Exhibitors can help you ace your boards!

Pacific U. Oregon Schl of Pharm class of 2021

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by TINASHE, Sep 9, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. TINASHE

TINASHE

Aug 15, 2017
    Just curious..for those who applied early decision, has anyone been invited for interviews yet, or told that they were not selected[emoji28] ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Gillygills

Gillygills

Sep 10, 2017
    I applied early decision at P. U. Have not heard anything. I got notified on Aug 31 that my complete application has been received. Just waiting now.

4. Pheelz

Pheelz

Aug 8, 2016
    I applied for ED last year and was accepted for the interview in late September (around September 20-25th). Good luck!

5. TINASHE

TINASHE

Aug 15, 2017
    Wow, thanks to hear this, that will. Calm me a bit. Are you going to school there ryr now if i may ask? What are the chances of getting accepted ED as compared to regular? And their stats say last year about 500 applied, about 200 interviewed so my question too is that how many people were you on the ED interview? They don show these stats on the website..

6. heartxoxo

heartxoxo

Jul 16, 2017
    I applied ED for PU also and haven't heard anything. My application isn't even processed nor under review so I'm feeling anxious everyday
    Hopefully we'll all find out soon whether or not we got invited to interviews..

7. Gillygills

Gillygills

Sep 10, 2017
    I got an invitation for interview at PU today. Have you all heard back from them?

8. TINASHE

TINASHE

Aug 15, 2017
    Wow, congrats!! I haven't heard back from them, still waiting!

9. heartxoxo

heartxoxo

Jul 16, 2017
    Congrats on your interview Invitation!!
    I received an email today saying my app is under review (FINALLY). I think I turned in my secondary application a bit later.
    Fingers crossing for everyone!

10. TINASHE

TINASHE

Aug 15, 2017
    Got an invitation for interview too.

11. Gillygills

Gillygills

Sep 10, 2017

12. heartxoxo

heartxoxo

Jul 16, 2017
    Omg congrats!!! Now onto practicing for the interview :) :)

13. TINASHE

TINASHE

Aug 15, 2017
    Yep! October 7.

14. TINASHE

TINASHE

Aug 15, 2017
    Heartxoxo, goodluck , hopefully yours is coming very soon.

heartxoxo likes this.
  15. heartxoxo

heartxoxo

Jul 16, 2017
    Got my invitation today!! See you guys on 10/7 ☺️

16. TINASHE

TINASHE

Aug 15, 2017
    Yay!!thats great.goodluck!

17. Pheelz

Pheelz

Aug 8, 2016
    I feel like there were a lot more than 200 interviews. Early Decision alone had around 80 people interviewing. I am going to school right now. We're on our second block and it's not an easy one haha. I definitely think Early Decisions gives you a better chance to get in, but that shouldn't discourage people from coming in for January or March interviews. Many of my classmates had interviews at that point.

18. TINASHE

TINASHE

Aug 15, 2017
    Pheelz thanks, that should cool our nerves a bit. I hope the interview is not going to feel like an interrogation:). Some common questions that we find here should prepare us right??

19. Gillygills

Gillygills

Sep 10, 2017
    congrats and goodluck and see y'all 10/7

20. Pheelz

Pheelz

Aug 8, 2016
    Absolutely. Very basic questions that any pharmacy applicant should answer. Why pharmacy? why this school? strengths weaknesses? tell us about you.....etc etc. It's a lot less of an interview and much more of a conversation.

TINASHE likes this.
  21. remi136

remi136

Mar 31, 2017
    know pharmacy a lit bit. like the challenge of pharmacy, how do you see yourself in 5 yrs. what area do you want to do in pharmacy. at least it's my interview questions.