• The site has been updated!

If you see any bugs, please report them in this thread.

Pacific U. Oregon Schl of Pharm class of 2021

TINASHE

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Just curious..for those who applied early decision, has anyone been invited for interviews yet, or told that they were not selected ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Pheelz

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Just curious..for those who applied early decision, has anyone been invited for interviews yet, or told that they were not selected ?

I applied for ED last year and was accepted for the interview in late September (around September 20-25th). Good luck!

About the Ads

TINASHE

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
I applied for ED last year and was accepted for the interview in late September (around September 20-25th). Good luck!
Wow, thanks to hear this, that will. Calm me a bit. Are you going to school there ryr now if i may ask? What are the chances of getting accepted ED as compared to regular? And their stats say last year about 500 applied, about 200 interviewed so my question too is that how many people were you on the ED interview? They don show these stats on the website..

About the Ads

Pheelz

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Wow, thanks to hear this, that will. Calm me a bit. Are you going to school there ryr now if i may ask? What are the chances of getting accepted ED as compared to regular? And their stats say last year about 500 applied, about 200 interviewed so my question too is that how many people were you on the ED interview? They don show these stats on the website..

I feel like there were a lot more than 200 interviews. Early Decision alone had around 80 people interviewing. I am going to school right now. We're on our second block and it's not an easy one haha. I definitely think Early Decisions gives you a better chance to get in, but that shouldn't discourage people from coming in for January or March interviews. Many of my classmates had interviews at that point.

TINASHE

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Pharmacy
Pheelz thanks, that should cool our nerves a bit. I hope the interview is not going to feel like an interrogation:). Some common questions that we find here should prepare us right??

Pheelz

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pharmacy Student
Pheelz thanks, that should cool our nerves a bit. I hope the interview is not going to feel like an interrogation:). Some common questions that we find here should prepare us right??

Absolutely. Very basic questions that any pharmacy applicant should answer. Why pharmacy? why this school? strengths weaknesses? tell us about you.....etc etc. It's a lot less of an interview and much more of a conversation.

Reactions: 1 user

Harp21

Apr 21, 2018
I'm in tier 1 and still waiting for the spot to open. Are you in tier 1? did you hear back anything?
They said they are still working on it but it is almost June :(
I am in tier 2
I didn’t hear anything back since being offered the waitlist spot. In that email, it said they will updated us monthly but it’s almost June. I have been waitlisted since April

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.