TINASHE

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Just curious..for those who applied early decision, has anyone been invited for interviews yet, or told that they were not selected ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sep 10, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I applied early decision at P. U. Have not heard anything. I got notified on Aug 31 that my complete application has been received. Just waiting now.

Pheelz

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
Pharmacy Student
Just curious..for those who applied early decision, has anyone been invited for interviews yet, or told that they were not selected ?

I applied for ED last year and was accepted for the interview in late September (around September 20-25th). Good luck!

About the Ads
OP
T

TINASHE

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I applied for ED last year and was accepted for the interview in late September (around September 20-25th). Good luck!
Wow, thanks to hear this, that will. Calm me a bit. Are you going to school there ryr now if i may ask? What are the chances of getting accepted ED as compared to regular? And their stats say last year about 500 applied, about 200 interviewed so my question too is that how many people were you on the ED interview? They don show these stats on the website..

Jul 16, 2017
I applied ED for PU also and haven't heard anything. My application isn't even processed nor under review so I'm feeling anxious everyday
Hopefully we'll all find out soon whether or not we got invited to interviews..

OP
T

TINASHE

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Wow, congrats!! I haven't heard back from them, still waiting!

Jul 16, 2017
Congrats on your interview Invitation!!
I received an email today saying my app is under review (FINALLY). I think I turned in my secondary application a bit later.
Fingers crossing for everyone!

About the Ads

Pheelz

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
Pharmacy Student
Wow, thanks to hear this, that will. Calm me a bit. Are you going to school there ryr now if i may ask? What are the chances of getting accepted ED as compared to regular? And their stats say last year about 500 applied, about 200 interviewed so my question too is that how many people were you on the ED interview? They don show these stats on the website..

I feel like there were a lot more than 200 interviews. Early Decision alone had around 80 people interviewing. I am going to school right now. We're on our second block and it's not an easy one haha. I definitely think Early Decisions gives you a better chance to get in, but that shouldn't discourage people from coming in for January or March interviews. Many of my classmates had interviews at that point.

OP
T

TINASHE

2+ Year Member
Aug 16, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Pheelz thanks, that should cool our nerves a bit. I hope the interview is not going to feel like an interrogation:). Some common questions that we find here should prepare us right??

Pheelz

2+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2016
Status
Pharmacy Student
Pheelz thanks, that should cool our nerves a bit. I hope the interview is not going to feel like an interrogation:). Some common questions that we find here should prepare us right??
Absolutely. Very basic questions that any pharmacy applicant should answer. Why pharmacy? why this school? strengths weaknesses? tell us about you.....etc etc. It's a lot less of an interview and much more of a conversation.

Reactions: TINASHE

remi136

2+ Year Member
Mar 31, 2017
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
know pharmacy a lit bit. like the challenge of pharmacy, how do you see yourself in 5 yrs. what area do you want to do in pharmacy. at least it's my interview questions.

Apr 21, 2018
I'm in tier 1 and still waiting for the spot to open. Are you in tier 1? did you hear back anything?
They said they are still working on it but it is almost June :(
I am in tier 2
I didn’t hear anything back since being offered the waitlist spot. In that email, it said they will updated us monthly but it’s almost June. I have been waitlisted since April

Reactions: Wsupharm123
Jan 6, 2018
Yeah its june already so we should get updates from school since they said they will update the list every month throughout summer. I dont know how long it takes

xXoPharmoXx

2+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2015
Anyone on the waitlist receive an update email? I still havn’t heard anything from the school.

Last edited:
About the Ads