Pacific University - 2008 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats to everyone who gets the early call - it means that you were one of the "rockstars" of the interview day. Hey pharmstud - I am glad you had a good interview day - and you weren't the only one from Florida... hahah - granted I wasn't intervieweing... At any rate, I'm sure great news is imminent - whether now or mid-march.

~above~

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!!...you made it.......i hope to hear the same:):scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
No call, but I got my acceptance letter today!

No call, but I got my acceptance letter today!

already? That was pretty fast. My interview date was on the 16th of Feb. Lonnie told us that the news should be around mid march and that the earliest should be next week.

I heard the whole class of 2011 has been decided upon and everyone should hear very soon. I believe the magic number is 96 seats and I read a few people here who were accepted are going elsewhere so let the waitlist movement begin.

Congrats to everyone who made it through and I hope to see many of you guys next year. You will be entering a great program if I do say so myself. :cool:

blah....waitlisted (#11)..

blah....waitlisted (#11)..

That is actually a great rank to be waitlisted... I'd say you have an awesome chance if you're waitlisted below 15!! So CONGRATS!!

When did you interview?

I always get confused, is this thread for PU or UOP lol

That is actually a great rank to be waitlisted... I'd say you have an awesome chance if you're waitlisted below 15!! So CONGRATS!!

When did you interview?

Really? #11 seems high to me. I interviewed Feb 9th. Even before I opened the mail, I knew I got waitlisted -_-

Believe it or not, I am really excited about being waitlisted at #21. I was praying to be at least 20, but I got # 21.

I really hope to be joining you guys in the fall! :D

I just got my acceptance letter. I interviewed on Feb. 16th.

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed 2/9 and received my acceptance letter today as well. congrats you guys! :D

Congrats to all you guys who got in!!!! Can you guys please post your stats...thx :D. I came home excited to check the mail, but I didn't receive anything yet...I'm scared!!!

Congrats to all you guys who got in!!!! Can you guys please post your stats...thx :D. I came home excited to check the mail, but I didn't receive anything yet...I'm scared!!!

I haven't heard anything yet either...maybe tomorrow!! :scared: I am so nervous to check my mail!!!

Congrats to all those who have been accepted!! :D

anybody who's been on 'committee hold' since Nov's interview actually got accepted?!?!:scared::scared:

Still waiting patiently! Perhaps tomorrow will be the day:)

Congratulations to everyone who has been accepted!!

anybody who's been on 'committee hold' since Nov's interview actually got accepted?!?!:scared::scared:

Yep, two of my friends on hold from Nov. interview got acceptance letters today.

Hey - I was a "commitee hold" from priority registration in Sept and interviewed on 02/09/08 and got my acceptance letter on Saturday 02/23/08. I couldn't be more excited. Good luck to everyone and I'm looking forward to meeting the class of 2011.

I got in too!

congrats to everyone and keep your head up if you havent heard back from them yet!

well guys, seems like prepping for Pacific since Day One didn't help (i even started this thread!)

I was put on hold since Nov and got my rejection letter today. Not even on the waitlist. Will be attending my Plan B school after all the anxiety and waiting.

good luck to all who are still waiting and congrats to all who got in:thumbup:

I don't think I have posted here for a few months. Congratulations to those who have been accepted, patience and luck to those who have been waitlisted, and best wishes to those who have received rejections (especially to michelle_is_me-sorry to hear it, but thanks for starting the thread!).

I was in Hillsboro last week checking out housing. The weather was beautiful! I was expecting cloudy and rainy, and it seemed warm and sunny all three days I was there. Of course, I'm not getting my hopes up for such good weather. It almost felt like home- can't wait for August!

Congrats to everyone who got accepted and good luck to everyone who either got waitlisted or rejected, don't loose any hope and be positive.

It seems that I should expect to hear soon too:scared::scared::scared:

I don't think I have posted here for a few months. Congratulations to those who have been accepted, patience and luck to those who have been waitlisted, and best wishes to those who have received rejections (especially to michelle_is_me-sorry to hear it, but thanks for starting the thread!).

I was in Hillsboro last week checking out housing. The weather was beautiful! I was expecting cloudy and rainy, and it seemed warm and sunny all three days I was there. Of course, I'm not getting my hopes up for such good weather. It almost felt like home- can't wait for August!

where do you live?

you are looking for housing already! I'll probably go and check for housing around april, but won't get anything till july. anyway it is so exiciting. Good Luck to everybody.:hardy:

I think all the acceptance letter should've been mailed out and received by now right. is it possible to receive it later this week? Just wondering.

I think all the acceptance letter should've been mailed out and received by now right. is it possible to receive it later this week? Just wondering.

But it looks like they were also sending out rejections and waitlist letters too. I still haven't received anything yet :(. I hope I hear soon....:scared::scared::scared:. I wonder if ALL the letters have gone out??

Still waiting for a response!

Congratulations everyone who got accepted!

Congratulations to all those who have been accepted! I look forward to meeting all of you in August for orientation!

I'm still waiting too!!! :scared: Nothing in the mail yet...I will be stalking it everyday now!!:D

I called my husband to see what came in the mail today (I am out of town) and I got ACCEPTED!!!!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! :love::love::love::hardy::hardy::hardy::D:D:D

Congrats Pharmdnphd....very nice to hear that you got in, you must be relieved now...finally:)

I hope to hear the same, have my fingers crossed:scared:

I got accepted :hardy:

Those of you still waiting stay positive:)

I called my husband to see what came in the mail today (I am out of town) and I got ACCEPTED!!!!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYY!!!! :love::love::love::hardy::hardy::hardy::D:D:D

Congratulations PharmDnPhD, what a happy day!! Now go celebrate. =)

Congrats Pharmdnphd....very nice to hear that you got in, you must be relieved now...finally:)

I hope to hear the same, have my fingers crossed:scared:

I am relieved!! :D I hope you hear the same also...good luck!!! :D

Congrats to everyone who was accepted!! And good luck to those who haven't heard anything yet. :luck:

Take care, Jake

where do you live?

you are looking for housing already! I'll probably go and check for housing around april, but won't get anything till july. anyway it is so exiciting. Good Luck to everybody.:hardy:

I am from Utah. I was planning to go in April as well, but now I will be having surgery in April that will keep me down most of the summer. I just whittled our options down to a few that my wife can choose from when availability becomes more clear. We won't make any final decisions until June or July as well.

Hi Rubenstein

Out of curiosity are you working with a realtor?

Any luck finding a place?

Looking forward to meeting everyone this Fall