Pacific University - 2008 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am wait listed at 17, I think I still have a chance. Hey pharmstud07 were u staying at the red lion on february 16th? I think I took the shuttle with u because u were the only person from florida. Im from SD

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to everyone who got in !:) My sister and I both got in too. I found out in november and she found out a couple weeks ago!!! Cant wait to meet everyone :hardy:

Hey, to those of you who were accepted, has anyone recieved any financial aid information or information regarding this falls, etc. I have only reacieved my current coursework evaulation and what I need to have completed by this summer, but nothing else. I just wanted to see if anyone else has heard from Pacific yet?

thanks

Got in with waitlist at 11. Called me bout a week ago. Going to decline soon. Goodluck everybody.

I only received that coursework material as well, I think all that other information is very soon to come.

I know it's a little early, but anyone here looking for a female house mate?

Does anyone know if we are supposed to have laptops with specific requirements or just about anything would work?:confused:

Hi all,

Are there any current students here that can answer some questions for me??

Please PM its really urgent.

Thanks!!

What kind of laptop does everyone have or is planning to get?

hi all,

I'll be heading to hillsboro in June or July to find a place and I'm looking for housemates/apartmentmates. PM me if you're interested.

Since it seems like everyone knows where they will be next year, I just want to say CONGRATS again to the incoming class. As the year winds down, I will have more time to answer any questions you may have. Just shoot me a PM and I will try and get back to you ASAP.

Just wanted to give a bump to the thread... How is everyone doing??? Is everyone using the Yahoo group?

~above~

Hello. Thanks for bumping the thread. I believe most of us are using the Google group, as it has 97-103 members (I see 2 different numbers); although, some of the members are current P1's and P2's. :)

I hope all is well.

Take care, Jake

Nevermind

Last edited: