Pacific University, Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi all! Anyone hear back from 1/30 interview yet?

Nope. Still waiting. This is so draining. Ahhhh

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody from the 01/30 interview heard back yet?

Anybody from the 01/30 interview heard back yet?
Nothing yet. As far as I know, no one from that interview date has heard a thing. I thought they were suppose to get back to you within 2 weeks?

Nothing yet. As far as I know, no one from that interview date has heard a thing. I thought they were suppose to get back to you within 2 weeks?
I got an email today saying that they were still making their decisions and that they apologize for any inconvenience... weird.

I got an email today saying that they were still making their decisions and that they apologize for any inconvenience... weird.

I interviewed on the 30th as well, maybe it means there was a strong group of applicants during the interview.

My friend had his interview on the 30th and he got aceepted today!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Got a call Monday morning that I'm in :) Can't wait to see everyone in the fall!!

Reactions: 3 users
I just got the call! They must be working late! Woohoo

Reactions: 2 users
Woohoo! I received the call from my interviewer, Kris, about 30 minutes ago. 5pm Hawaii Time.

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats everyone! Look forward to meeting everyone in August :)

Just for everyone's info and to possibly save you time, I reached out to the financial aid office today and I asked what the next steps are after the FAFSA is submitted. They told me that they will start processing financial aid in March/April and they will be emailing us by May at the latest with next steps :)

Reactions: 1 users
Did anyone interview on 2/13/16? I am still waiting for the final decision, so nervous now.:(

Did anyone interview on 2/13/16? I am still waiting for the final decision, so nervous now.:(

I had my interview on 2/13/16 as well. From what I have noticed from previous intetview, it takes full 2 weeks to hear from the Pacific.

Last edited:
Same here. This waiting game is awful
It was about 2 and a half weeks before I heard back. I guess the later you interview, the longer you have to wait. Hold in there, I'm sure you all did great.

Reactions: 1 users
It was about 2 and a half weeks before I heard back. I guess the later you interview, the longer you have to wait. Hold in there, I'm sure you all did great.
Thank you. I'm just so nervous :)

What are the stats for accepted people this year? Anyone? :)

Anyone else wondering why Pacific extended their application deadline to March 1? Also, anyone know if Pacific is going to add more interview dates due to this extension?

Last edited:
Anyone else wondering why Pacific extended their application deadline to March 1? Also, anyone know if Pacific is going to add more interview dates due to this extension?
interesting, I didn't know they extended the date. I would assume they would have to set up more interview dates for the late applicants. I don't know if it is because they didn't get enough applicants/accepted applicants or what but I know of a few people who applied late last year who didn't get an interview.

Extension of interview dates is short for we need more applicants. Until schools are certain they have enough seat deposits, they just keep interviewing. Another thing could be that they are worried applicants who payed the deposit might choose to go to another school, so it is kinda like fishing for people to put on hold for insurance.

Got the acceptance email earlier today for the 2/13/16 interview. Anyone else get in? I'm still debating on which school to choose from.

Last edited:
Got the acceptance email earlier today for the 2/13/16 interview. Anyone else get in? I'm still debating on which school to choose from.
Congrats! What other schools are you considering?

Congrats! What other schools are you considering?

I'm still debating between Pacific, LECOM, South University, UoP, and MCPHS. I'm mainly interested in accelerated programs.

Just gave up my seat. Got admitted to 3 other schools, Pacific was first one off the list. Good luck to all attending Pacific University!

I just withdrew my acceptance, good luck to you guys.

What do you mean within two weeks after 3/11? Did you have an interview on that day?
Nope, I had my interview on 2/13/16. Then, they sent me an email, they said they will update the final decision within 2 weeks after 3/11.

For anyone wanting an ETA for offers: had my interview on 11 March and they sent an email saying final decisions would be made on 25 March. I received a phone call and email at around 4:30 pm on 23 March to let me know I was in.

Anybody here from 04/01/2016 interview day? If so, Have you heard anything back yet?

I'm sure its been brought up a few times already; however I cant find seem to find the thread unfortunately. But does anyone know how likely it is to be accepted off the middle portion of the waitlist?