This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted936320

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all!

I got invited for an interview @ pacific university. The interview is taking place on the 11th of January! I wanted to ask the people who have already been through the process:

What's it like?
The schedule?
The questions?
Any thing else I should know?

Thank you so much!

I am waiting this Pacific too. but my GPA very low. do you mind messge me what the OAT and GPA you can get interview?
thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I'm pretty new to SDN. I just started yesterday. Do you mind if I ask when you submitted your application to PUCO? And how fast was their response to invite you for an interview? I'm interested in going to PUCO but a little worried that if I apply now it might be too late compared to others. And I'm struggling a little bit trying to answer their supplemental question.

Anyone else have Pacific tips?
Although Pacific's interview day was the longest of all of my interviews, I felt that they did a really good job giving you a lot of meaningful information. The interview itself was much more specific question based than some other interviews (which were more conversational). None of the questions were that difficult. Basic stuff such as biggest challenge/strengths/weaknesses and some ethical response questions. I really wouldn't worry too much about it, they mostly want to see if you can create a conversation and that you are able to communicate effectively.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.