"Page 3"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Energon

Nobody Summons Megatron
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed this movie. For someone who despises the recycled refuse that bollywood keeps churning out on a weekly basis, this movie was a breath of fresh air.

I really loved the originality of the movie not to mention the social relevance of mumbai. For once, this was a movie about something that actually happens in India (besides the saas/bahu tensions and desi love triangles). Most of all I was happy that the director didnt have to rent a barrage of hollywood movies to copy the shots and dialogues, neither did he take the film crew all over the world just to take shots and pass them off as mumbai.

The actress did a really great job. Her immense talent was pretty evident in Mr & Mrs. Ayer..... hope she keeps up the good job.

A big :thumbup: for true creativity and a film well made.

If you guys haven't seen it yet, i suggest you do at your earliest convenience.

Also keep an eye out for "Black Friday"

Members don't see this ad.

AMMD said:
I really enjoyed this movie. For someone who despises the recycled refuse that bollywood keeps churning out on a weekly basis, this movie was a breath of fresh air.

I really loved the originality of the movie not to mention the social relevance of mumbai. For once, this was a movie about something that actually happens in India (besides the saas/bahu tensions and desi love triangles). Most of all I was happy that the director didnt have to rent a barrage of hollywood movies to copy the shots and dialogues, neither did he take the film crew all over the world just to take shots and pass them off as mumbai.

The actress did a really great job. Her immense talent was pretty evident in Mr & Mrs. Ayer..... hope she keeps up the good job.

A big :thumbup: for true creativity and a film well made.

If you guys haven't seen it yet, i suggest you do at your earliest convenience.

Also keep an eye out for "Black Friday"
I agree...EXCELLENT MOVIE :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Is this "Black Friday" the same as Amitabh's "Black"?

sunny123 said:
Is this "Black Friday" the same as Amitabh's "Black"?

No its not the same. In past month therewere 3 movies with "black" as a compenent of their title. They are: Black (Amitabh's) Black Friday (which is directed by Jhamu Sughand and deals with bomb blasts that rocked mumbai in 1992. This movies was banned after opening for few days. I dont know the precise reason for this ban) & finally there was this movie called Blackmail (never bothered to see it) :p