Paging Dr. Kermit...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HippocratesX

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, were you JHU Class of 2000 as well?? I read your post in the 'controversial topic' section about somebody from JHU that I know very well:) Anyway, just wanted to say hello and see if I knew you as well.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm '01. I was friends with our friend as we were the same major. Nice to meet you and hope your app cycle is going well.

Ohhh.. its a JHU reunion!

Go Class of '02!

Members don't see this ad :)
Reunion will be April 11-14 where I will be drunk as a skunk! Can't wait to see my friends from years ago and my soon to be alums :)

Gainer, where are you going next year?

wish I knew!

Looks like Case right now, but I am eagerly waiting a decision from WashU.....

Gainer, If you're going to Case, I know a few hopkins alums who're there right now. (one MS-1 and another MS-2). Very cool people who can possibly give you the inside scoop @ Case. PM me if u're interested...

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Gainer:
•wish I knew!

Looks like Case right now, but I am eagerly waiting a decision from WashU.....•••••My best friend from HS has a sister that is a second year at Case. She absolutely loves it. She turned down Duke for it and has never regretted the decision :) Good luck, maybe we'll meet up at Homecoming!