Paid Dental Internship New Jersey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HoHoKus Dental Associates

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Edit: position filled

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Looks like a great opportunity.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I am a NYS resident and would consider traveling if it were worthwhile. Could you message me details such as pay rate etc? Am applied at dental schools and have 1 interview

Wow, sounds like a wonderful opportunity! If only I lived in New Jersey :rolleyes:

Hi Pre-dental students!

Any students who will be applying to dental school in the coming years are welcome to apply and gain valuable experience learning how a dental office functions and shadowing three experienced general dentists as well as a dentist from each specialty. We have a structured internship program (8 weeks) which can be extended to a year or more if desired.

The past two interns have gone on to attend dental school at Rutgers School of Dental Medicine and Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, our current intern is applying to dental school this year and has already received multiple interview invitations. Our intern alumi will be able to help tremendously in the application process and may act as mentors throughout your journey to becoming a dentist! If you interested in becoming part of the family please send a resume to [email protected].

Visit our website at www.hohokusdental.com for more information about our practice!

This sounds great. Is it possible to work only on weekends? Or is it like a full-time internship?

Thanks for all the interest. @gamesdf the schedule is very flexible, we only require that you are available 22-25 hrs/week but may work up to 40hrs/week if desired.

Could you put me in touch with someone that has done the internship before?