SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Paid research for gap year?

Discussion in 'Radiology' started by skywalker84, Jun 13, 2008.

  1. skywalker84

    skywalker84 5+ Year Member

    Jun 2, 2008
    I've heard that there aren't many (an abundance of) places that will pay recent grads for radiology research, mainly due to funding issues.

    Is this true? Where can you get paid for doing research?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. GMO2003

    GMO2003 Senior Member 10+ Year Member

    Dec 27, 2003
    well...if you passed step 3 and have an unrestricted license to practice medicine withing the United States you can always apply to be a research associated with The Department of Health and Human Services or the NIH both located in DC...although, I don't think you may find the exact area of interest you are looking for and do a search...good luck:thumbup:

Share This Page