paid student internship in San Francisco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lailanni

c/o 2012
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
My friend who is a port veterinarian posted this link. Great summer internship. It closes in 2 days, so jump on it!

It's well paid, covers transportation to SF and housing!

Student Trainee (Animal Health Technician)

It's a long document, I didn't read it all and I have zero details, so don't ask.

But just thought I'd stick it out there for y'all. Money. Vet experience. SF for a summer. And go!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
If you search on USAjobs, make sure you select student/recent grad opportunities on the side bar to the right. there's quite a few similar openings across the country (Miami, Laredo TX, Ames IA, etc)
ive read a few of them (not all) but I think most of them are paying for lodging and transportation to/from during the summer

Reactions: 1 user
My friend who is a port veterinarian posted this link. Great summer internship. It closes in 2 days, so jump on it!

It's well paid, covers transportation to SF and housing!

Student Trainee (Animal Health Technician)

It's a long document, I didn't read it all and I have zero details, so don't ask.

But just thought I'd stick it out there for y'all. Money. Vet experience. SF for a summer. And go!
Holy cow? $21-27 an hour full time?? I make $8 part time. :O

I can't apply for it, but dang. That's nice.

Members don't see this ad :)
Holy cow? $21-27 an hour full time?? I make $8 part time. :O

I can't apply for it, but dang. That's nice.
its the ridiculous cost of living adjustment for the bay area. This job that was linked too also is for a slightly higher GS level than some of the others (GS-06 compared to GS-05) and requires a year of graduate level coursework be completed to qualify.

Reactions: 1 users
I wish that I could do something with the USDA this summer. It's great that they're offering to pay for lodging. That's the only way I was really able to afford an internship in DC a few years ago. The downside to having paid lodging is that it gets added to your income so your taxes get a little weird.

its the ridiculous cost of living adjustment for the bay area. This job that was linked too also is for a slightly higher GS level than some of the others (GS-06 compared to GS-05) and requires a year of graduate level coursework be completed to qualify.
Ohh true. I didn't see that. Makes sense