Pain Board Exam September 20, 2014

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LightFaber

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Posing this question to any recent test takers. I have perused the stickies and searched the threads and really havent found an uptodate thread regarding this topic so thought I would throw this question out there.

-Would recent testtakers care to share some suggestions/feedback about this test in general as well as study strategies?
-Anyone have any dannemiller DVDs they are looking to unload? Any suggestions about the DVDs vs syallabus?

Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

hi,

I am also taking the exam in September too. I have been really busy with my new job and haven't had any time to study. I am planning on going through my fellowship notes. Read Benzon book to fill the gaps. Using Abdi and Chopra question book. I have heard good stuff about the Dannemiller Course.

Email me if you have any suggestion: [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
Rocky, you taking it the 19th or 20th? thought the 20th was the only option

I'm using Dannemiller, painexam.com questions, Abdi questions, and Essentials book

What are ABDI questions and where to you get them? Thanks

Hi all,

Posing this question to any recent test takers. I have perused the stickies and searched the threads and really havent found an uptodate thread regarding this topic so thought I would throw this question out there.

-Would recent testtakers care to share some suggestions/feedback about this test in general as well as study strategies?
-Anyone have any dannemiller DVDs they are looking to unload? Any suggestions about the DVDs vs syallabus?

Thank you in advance.

check out www.paincrashcourse.com. it contains a lot of previous real pain exam materials such as keywords, questions, images, key concepts etc. worth it even before the exams. friends have used and passed the exam

Paincrashcourse is very expensive. Has anyone taken it and does it really help? Doctor Jay, I am taking on September 20th (sorry). Please email me if you wanna do some questions together, thanks

Wasn't too bad. Would have been pretty tough had I not drilled the topics I didn't know well on dannemiller and painexam.com. Those resources were very helpful. Dannemiller was pretty low yield on certain topics... But others (espec basic science) were very useful.