Mar 2, 2013
Resident [Any Field]
I am a PM and R doctor in mexico, and am wondering if anyone can give me some info on pain fellowships for pm and r docs that are foreigners. I would like only to do the pain fellow and return to mexico afterward. I have heard of other mexican doctors doing fellowships in the US without taking all the USMLE steps and so forth, since they are not staying to practice in the US afterwards. I have heard of some who pay a monthly fee. Does anyone know anything about this type of fellowship training?? I would appreciate any information. Thank you....