Position Available PAIN FELLOWSHIP - Northern California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jUxTaPoSiTiOn

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
There is a pain fellowship position open in Walnut Creek, CA (Northern California about 30 minutes from San Francisco). It is a non-ACGME accredited fellowship, however, the program director is an ISIS instructor. I am a recent graduate of the program and was happy to gain the experience. I feel comfortable with the interventional injections, narcotic management and even the workers compensation system. You can email the program director, Lawrence Weil, MD at [email protected] and you can also private message me for more information! Best of luck!

Members don't see this ad.

There is a pain fellowship position open in Walnut Creek, CA (Northern California about 30 minutes from San Francisco). It is a non-ACGME accredited fellowship, however, the program director is an ISIS instructor. I am a recent graduate of the program and was happy to gain the experience. I feel comfortable with the interventional injections, narcotic management and even the workers compensation system. You can email the program director, Lawrence Weil, MD at [email protected] and you can also private message me for more information! Best of luck!
Is this position available for a foreign grad? I am an IMG and I did a 2-year diploma in Orthopedic surgery from India.
I am very much interested in this program. If you can provide me with further information,I will appreciate it.

Hi,

How was your experience at walnut creek fellowship ? I am interested in applying there and would appreciate your feedback. How many procedures you got to do over a year ??
Thanks.

Hi,
How was your experience at IPM pain fellowship? How many procedures on average you got to do ?