Pain Fellowship positions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any openings in a pain management program? I am a recent anesthesia grad looking to join a program. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know of any openings in a pain management program? I am a recent anesthesia grad looking to join a program. Thanks.

Good luck. Pain is very hard to get into, even when you plan for months and some times yrs in advance. Your best chance would be talking to your chairman or the head of your pain dept, if they can make a call to a friend who runs a pain program you may have a very slim chance. Otherwise, start preparing now to apply next yr.

There is a pain fellowship position open in Walnut Creek, CA (Northern California about 30 minutes from San Francisco). It is a non-ACGME accredited fellowship, however, the program director is an ISIS instructor. I am a recent graduate of the program and was happy to gain the experience and feel comfortable with the interventional injections. Private message me for more information! Best of luck!