Pain management ASC in Phoenix Arizona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

facets

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a new state of the art accreditated asc in north phoenix in a beautiful new professional plaza. Signage is right on Carefree Highway. Fully, equipped, furnished and supplied with all new items. The ASC is contracted with almost all carriers except ACCESS (by choice) and is near John C. Lincoln, I17 and Carefree Highway. There is 1 large procedure suite, 5 bed recovery, 4 evaluation rooms, lunch/meeting room, administrative office and private doctors office. There is also an adjoining 1500 sq feet for expansion. It is presently being used 2 days a week but could easily expand to 5 with marketing. The operation is totally turn key. It is my second ASC. I still own the first and split my time between the 2 centers, I want to cut back on my hours due to changes in family circumstances. The real estate, equipment etc is all paid for so the buyer will need a loan. It is difficult to price "goodwill" and patient base, and all the equipment and supplies so I am bundling everything with the real estate purchase for a smoking deal to the right doctor. This is not being done through a headhunter, realtor or other middleman, just doctor to doctor. Serious inquiries only, please have funding available. This is a very classy ASC and I expect it to move fast once marketed, especially with all the freebies. To the younger guys, this is 2012, you will stave in Arizona without facility charges. I except the bank loan to be about $4,000 a month, similiar to leasing a space,but again please speak with a banker or mortgage company before contacting me. I just don't want to deal with shoppers who can't get a loan. The advantage over a lease is you own it, its turnkey and already has a patient base. The drug seekers have all been weeded out.

Members don't see this ad.