Pain Management Physicians in Scranton, PA/surrounding area

DOctorJay

15+ Year Member
May 8, 2004
  1. Attending Physician
    I’m not super close to that area but from what I gather most patients are probably going to Geisinger for pain in Scranton. Scott Naftulin may still have an office up there as well.

About the Ads

GlowInTheDark

7+ Year Member
    Dec 6, 2012
    Fluoroscopy suite
    1. Fellow [Any Field]
      Geisinger has one clinic up there in Wilkes-Barre it’s busy with multiple physicians, their busiest/largest site is less than an hour away, patients will still drive down to the main site without batting an eye. Lehigh Valley is building a brand new hospital and opening a clinic as well. Some big regional chains have a clinic I believe as well. Then there’s Commonwealth health which I believe has a clinic with a doc or two.

About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.