Pain Medicine Lecture Series

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dawkter

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Recently started a pain medicine fellowship and looking for a good video series to learn some of the basics.

I know many have suggested the Dannemiller Pain Course ($470). Anyone recommend Pass Machine for Pain Medicine ($1000)?

Open to any other suggestions. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Is the online Dannemiller course valid for an entire year?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I watched both, in part because I attended the Pass Machine course live. The Dannemiller course has more direct applicability to the board exam, but some parts of it are very hard to understand.
The Pass Machine course was also very good in my opinion.

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a little off the reservation, but if you want to have an interesting perspective on the patients you will be seeing in the future whether or not you are prescribing, you may want to get Jodie Trafton's lecture series on the Opioid Epidemic. Easy to understand but it makes so much sense and you may understand your patients better than your colleagues

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Recently started a pain medicine fellowship and looking for a good video series to learn some of the basics.

I know many have suggested the Dannemiller Pain Course ($470). Anyone recommend Pass Machine for Pain Medicine ($1000)?

Open to any other suggestions. Thanks!
I listened to the Pass Machine lectures throughout fellowship. Ended up doing pretty well on the ITE. Listening to them again now in preparation for boards. I think they are pretty good.