Palm Beach Atlantic: Letters of Reference

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ethyl

Go suck on a Zoloft.
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pharmcas claims that PBA only accepts their own standardized, downloaded reference letters. However, on the PBA webpage it states:

“NOTE: If you have submitted 3 letters of recommendation directly to PharmCAS, you do not need to send separate letters as part of your supplemental application material. “

So does PBA accept Pharmcas's recommendation letters too?

I'm still waiting on an email response from PBA but it may not be answered until after the holidays. Anyone here know?

Members don't see this ad.

I would go by what it says on PBA's website. I'm sure the school's website is just more updated than the PharmCAS site.

Members don't see this ad :)
ethyl said:
Anybody know? :(

The people who have been accepted to PBA disappear from SDN. West Palm Beach isn't in the Bermuda Triangle, is it?

I am originally from West Palm Beach! PBA is not in the Bermuda Triangle but they ARE VERY RELIGIOUS. My first piano teacher was there and I remember the school in the 1980s way before the pharmacy school opened up. In the basement at the building on Olive Avenue just south of Okeechobee Boulevard there were always rehearsals for religious music or classical music. A church is right across from the auditorium. Also, I successfully auditioned for their college orchestra at age 9 but was kicked out after the first rehearsal! This was back in 1990! So if you go there watch out! Do not cause mischief!