palm or not?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hennypenny

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was thinking of investing in a new pda with a camera since it could come in handy when i come across interesting specimens. but i was wondering if anyone knows of specific utility programs for palm or pocket pc designed specifically for pathologists. clinicians have patientkeeper, etc., but are there programs that help us keep track of autopsies we've done, sign-outs, stuff like that?

thanks!
:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Your program should have a much much better digital camera than what is on the palms.

Never seen any specific programs for path for palm or pocket pc. But, a simple database would be fine to keep track of autopsies and such.

i was thinking of investing in a new pda with a camera since it could come in handy when i come across interesting specimens. but i was wondering if anyone knows of specific utility programs for palm or pocket pc designed specifically for pathologists. clinicians have patientkeeper, etc., but are there programs that help us keep track of autopsies we've done, sign-outs, stuff like that?

thanks!
:confused:
bad idea get an iphone instead! lollllllllllllll