panic, panic and more panic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

IndianGraduate

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what do you guys do...when u open a question paper...and inspite of u spending day and night w/ the books..you are getting a lot of questions wrong....u close that question papaer out of frustration, you open up a new one...still getting each and every quetison wrong....out of sheer frustration, now u cant focus on studdying, or answering questions, or relaxing , or collecting yourself.
im asking because i have a month to prepare..and inspite of so much studdying...im going through the above.
please help. im so done,frustrated,angry at myself. any advice would be appreciated. i only have a month. and i feel like i know NOTHING

Members don't see this ad.

what do you guys do...when u open a question paper...and inspite of u spending day and night w/ the books..you are getting a lot of questions wrong....u close that question papaer out of frustration, you open up a new one...still getting each and every quetison wrong....out of sheer frustration, now u cant focus on studdying, or answering questions, or relaxing , or collecting yourself.
im asking because i have a month to prepare..and inspite of so much studdying...im going through the above.
please help. im so done,frustrated,angry at myself. any advice would be appreciated. i only have a month. and i feel like i know NOTHING

Don't worry ! It is normal to feel like that before the exam, because the material is huge and not easy. We all went through this... In the last month don't loose time trying to answer the questions. Just read them and the answers as many times as you can. Just repeat, repeat,repeat...You'll do just fine, good luck. :thumbup:

thanks sweet dentist. i still feel like ****....
other ppl visiting this thread but not responding, geeee thanks, but what kind of support site is this....only one response?

Members don't see this ad :)

To be frank, this happens to everybody..........if you feel panicked...........my advice would be, shut all your books and go out and breathe in some fresh air, have a walk/run. Think positive and your hard work will def. pay off
Good Luck and do not spend more time here :D
Ct

Hey IndianGraduate,
It happens with every one so dont panic ,its good u r doing wrong, so u will definateley not do wrong in the exam ........u will concertrate more,what if u r geting correct ans here and u do wrong in exam becos of overconfidence ,so my advise is revise again and again and yes u have still 30 days so try hard rather geting depressed from doing wrong ans .ALL THE BEST

wat all you are going through is all normal,, i mean we all went through this... just be brave and don loose hopes, it pays off :)
have faith in god. he listens all prayers... just keep reading ... you will surely pass out with flying colors:laugh::laugh:
good luck
ilta:thumbup::thumbup: