Paranoia thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

indymed

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If the AMCAS says processed and below it lists all the schools you designated, and you haven't recieved any notification or email about problems, do you have to recertify and resubmit? Or is it good to go? Don't know if I have to check it again or not. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Mine has been processed since the middle of June and I haven't received ANY emails either. I called the automated system at the end of June and it said that my app has been made available to my medical schools. I was still worried so I called and talked to a real person who said that the processed apps would be made available to schools July 1. Someone on another thread called after me and it looks like they changed that date to July 14. Basically, I think your app is fine since it is processed. I feel your frustration though, AAMC shouldn't post on it's website that we will receive emails from them it they aren't going to send them.:mad:

If I'm not mistaken, last year my app was processed in June, but I didn't get any email from Amcas until January or February or so. :laugh: (They're so pathetic it's funny.) It was processed OK in June though.

Ya, AMCAS is about as customer friendly as an Lyberian prison. I had a problem last time I applied with them releasing my MCAT to the TMDSAS. I know I put 500 on the MCAT and then they made me pay 10 bucks for a release and still claimed they've never heard from me.

*sticking sharp stick in eye*:mad: