Park Slope (Brooklyn,NY) apts. NO FEE, June 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SB105Brooklyn

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a landlord with several apartments in prime Park Slope. There are no fees for any apartments.
No dogs are allowed, cats are OK. All these apartments are for rent by owner.

JUNE 1st :

Studio at 868 President St. 4R between 7th and 8th avenues, with a brand new kitchen and new marble bathroom and laundry in the building for $2,175.

1 Bedroom apartments at 161-6th avenue between Lincoln Place and St. John's Place, with a large private garden, $2,550, also has nice original detail plus laundry in the building.

1 Bedroom apartment at 154-8th avenue, 4R, between Garfield Place and Carroll St. The apartment has an oak kitchen, fireplace mantel and laundry in the building. $2,550.

1 Bedroom, very large at 568-5th St., 2B, between 8th avenue and Prospect Park, very close to Methodist hospital. It has an eat in kitchen and many closets. $2,925.

All of these apartments are available for June 1 with no fee. If you are interested in getting more information please contact me by email or call my office. We also have other apartments for rent. I can send photos of most listings by email. Apartments are available to view daily by appointment.

Stephen Berman

Berman Realty

718-638-8888

Members don't see this ad.