1. If you encounter an advertisement for a pirated product, please use the Report link located on the lower left side of the post or PM to alert our volunteer team.

Guest, please review the following WARNING before buying items via the SDN classifieds!

Park Slope ( Brooklyn, NY )

Discussion in 'Housing (Temporary and Long-term)' started by OFwhipple, Mar 25, 2010.

NullMCAT CARS Tutor, Jack Westin

1. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  2. DoctorMars

DoctorMars

Nov 10, 2009
    [FONT=Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hi Svetlana,

My name is Marina and I am a 2nd year medical student at SUNY Downstate. I am writing in response to your thread on Student Doctor saying that you are looking to rent in Park Slope starting in the summer. I currently live in an apartment in prime Park Slope (Union Street between 6th and 7th avenue). It is a 2-bedroom, and I am looking for a roommate starting in July (looking to sign a 1 year lease July to July). Rent is $1,075 per person and usually less than $50 for utilities including internet.

If you haven't found a place yet and wouldn't mind renting with a medical student, please let me know. :) I would be happy to show you the apartment. You can contact me at this email address or call (718) 307-9382 if you prefer.

Take care,
    Marina