part 1 and part 2 exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ana29

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
i am planning to give my part 1 computer based exam in the 1st week of july. how soon can i give the computer based part 2 exam?
is there a specific time before which i can give the part 2?
i looked up the ada site but the only thing mentioned is that u need to clear ur part 1 before giving the part 2.
does anyone have any more info?

Members don't see this ad.

ana29 said:
hi
i am planning to give my part 1 computer based exam in the 1st week of july. how soon can i give the computer based part 2 exam?
is there a specific time before which i can give the part 2?
i looked up the ada site but the only thing mentioned is that u need to clear ur part 1 before giving the part 2.
does anyone have any more info?

as far as i know , u can.
u can call up ADA and confirm too.
but only thing after u get ure part 1 results , if u apply , it usually takes 3-4 weeks for them to anyway process the application . then after that to schedule a date takes a while again... so there will be a time gap between the 2 exams.. just my thoughs..:)

i totally agree with toothie.u give ur exam and the result comes in 3-4 weeks usually comes in 15 days but to be on safer side say 3-4 weeks that is what ADA says .So as soon u give part 1 book the seat for part 2 and a date by the time ur results come u r ready to give part 2 . becos it also takes 3 -4 weeks for them also to process the application.

hi toothie and anjali
thanks for ur help
if i send in my applications for both part 1 and part 2 now itself then i will be able to give part within a mnth right?
ana29