part 1 results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ckvk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,
i have got my part 1 results.it was really disappointing.i managed to get only 86 percent.i have done well in 2 subjects(90 plus).do u think i can take just the others again.

anatomy and den.anat were bad.
r the kaplan notes,dental decks and asda papers enough(i have been referring to a textbook for anatomy too)

do let me know wat i shud do.

thanx
ckvk

Members don't see this ad.

ckvk said:
hi everyone,
i have got my part 1 results.it was really disappointing.i managed to get only 86 percent.i have done well in 2 subjects(90 plus).do u think i can take just the others again.

anatomy and den.anat were bad.
r the kaplan notes,dental decks and asda papers enough(i have been referring to a textbook for anatomy too)

do let me know wat i shud do.

thanx
ckvk
hi..
congrats..
u cannot take only 2 subjects again. u will have to take all the subjects again.
only if u dont pass any subject do u have the option of repeating only those particular subjects.
all the best

hello,
thanx for the valuable info.ive started preparing again.

do let me know if i the materials that i had mentioned earlier are sufficient or do i need to refer any other books.

thanx again

ckvk

Members don't see this ad :)
ckvk said:
hello,
thanx for the valuable info.ive started preparing again.

do let me know if i the materials that i had mentioned earlier are sufficient or do i need to refer any other books.

thanx again

ckvk

hi..
that depends on u....
everyone says that decks , olod papers and kaplan are adequate , but if u want to read more and refer to a text book , check out the reference books list provided by ADA . i refered to them and found them pretty useful....

Hey guys,
I had just appeared for my part 1 and did really bad in Anatomy & dental anatomy [just passed]. Can i appear for just these 2 sub's only or as someone has said before tht i will have to appear for all the sub's again? Gosssh... Biochem is toooo hard. :confused: