dmd2006

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 27, 2002
Visit site
Status
Hi guys, I heard that institution eval includes class rank and board score anyway....but some schools require part 1 score report and some don't.
Do you know if I need to do part 1 score report directly to every school?
I am trying to reach schools about this but so many to contact.. :(

How about U of Detroit, temple and Howard ortho program? any one that contacted school? Thanks!

TiggerJSA

Examing the colon stinks
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 26, 2005
Birmingham, AL
Status
Resident [Any Field]
dmd2006 said:
Hi guys, I heard that institution eval includes class rank and board score anyway....but some schools require part 1 score report and some don't.

How about U of Detroit, temple and Howard ortho program? any one that contacted school? Thanks!
You can't go wrong by sending it to every program. Better safe than sorry... :luck:

Extraction

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 18, 2004
Texas
Status
Attending Physician
dmd2006 said:

Your part I score will be listed in your PASS application. Request and keep an official copy of your part I score for yourself if you don't have the original one. If a program wants a copy you can send them a notarized copy of that one rather than shelling out extra money. A very few OMFS programs want an official copy directly sent to them, I don't know about ortho. Don't spend extra money sending all programs an official one, just throw in a xerox copy in your application if you are concerned.

ItsGavinC

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2001
Arizona
Status
Dentist
Extraction said:
Your part I score will be listed in your PASS application. Request and keep an official copy of your part I score for yourself if you don't have the original one. If a program wants a copy you can send them a notarized copy of that one rather than shelling out extra money. A very few OMFS programs want an official copy directly sent to them, I don't know about ortho. Don't spend extra money sending all programs an official one, just throw in a xerox copy in your application if you are concerned.
Agreed. The official score reports from the ADA are $15 each.

Budmano786

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2002
Visit site
Status
hmm...never thought about making copies...before you do that, I'd call the programs and ask exactly what they want...I called each program that I'm applying to and asked exactly what they wanted...I would think that its better to spend the money and request official score reports, but ultimately its up to the program