part 1 score report to program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dmd2006

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I heard that institution eval includes class rank and board score anyway....but some schools require part 1 score report and some don't.
Do you know if I need to do part 1 score report directly to every school?
I am trying to reach schools about this but so many to contact.. :(

How about U of Detroit, temple and Howard ortho program? any one that contacted school? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

dmd2006 said:
Hi guys, I heard that institution eval includes class rank and board score anyway....but some schools require part 1 score report and some don't.

How about U of Detroit, temple and Howard ortho program? any one that contacted school? Thanks!

You can't go wrong by sending it to every program. Better safe than sorry... :luck:

dmd2006 said:

Your part I score will be listed in your PASS application. Request and keep an official copy of your part I score for yourself if you don't have the original one. If a program wants a copy you can send them a notarized copy of that one rather than shelling out extra money. A very few OMFS programs want an official copy directly sent to them, I don't know about ortho. Don't spend extra money sending all programs an official one, just throw in a xerox copy in your application if you are concerned.

Members don't see this ad :)
Extraction said:
Your part I score will be listed in your PASS application. Request and keep an official copy of your part I score for yourself if you don't have the original one. If a program wants a copy you can send them a notarized copy of that one rather than shelling out extra money. A very few OMFS programs want an official copy directly sent to them, I don't know about ortho. Don't spend extra money sending all programs an official one, just throw in a xerox copy in your application if you are concerned.

Agreed. The official score reports from the ADA are $15 each.

hmm...never thought about making copies...before you do that, I'd call the programs and ask exactly what they want...I called each program that I'm applying to and asked exactly what they wanted...I would think that its better to spend the money and request official score reports, but ultimately its up to the program