Part 2 Difficult quesions -Need help to solve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dreamyeyes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Hope everyone is doing well.I m not able to solve a few questions .If anyone can help me ,I will be really grateful.Thanks In Advance.

150 lb. MAn ingests 5mg. of Sodium Flouride.What is the fluoride ion conc.?Pliz tell me how to solve & how many parts of fluoride ion is present (Like any general equation or relation thru which these can be solved .Thanks in Advance. The drinking water supply of a Midwest town has a natural fluoride level of 0.6 ppm. If the fluoride level is raised by 0.4 ppm., tooth decay among grade school children is expected to decrease by approximately what per cent after seven years?

the above question I find it really tough to solve.Kindly Help Me In solving these.Thanks a mliion times.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I m sorry The above questions typing did not come out well.There r two questions .Both of them r separate.
1. To detect fluoride conc. Is the first question
2.Midwest town is the next question.
Sorry for the inconvenience.Thanks a lot.

That question didnt came out of the Part 2 exam I took recently.
Don't make it too difficult for yourself.
Most questions dealt with behavioral and standard clinical questions.
On fluoride questions, it was just the basic additional supplements you need to prescribe for a X yr old child at a certain Xppm fluorisated water. Just study the dental decks and adsa papers well and I'm sure you will do fine.
Good Luck!

Ethann

Dreamyeyes said:
Hello,
I m sorry The above questions typing did not come out well.There r two questions .Both of them r separate.
1. To detect fluoride conc. Is the first question
2.Midwest town is the next question.
Sorry for the inconvenience.Thanks a lot.