dil

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2005
23
0
Status
hii ...
Anybody preparing for part 2 ?? would like to join me i am planning to give it in mid december...
dil
 

mrkbds

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 18, 2005
72
0
pa,usa
Status
best of luck dil. i have already taken my part 2. work hard and do your best!!
 

nick77

nicky
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 11, 2005
14
0
usa
Status
dil said:
hii ...
Anybody preparing for part 2 ?? would like to join me i am planning to give it in mid december...
dil
hi
I am also preparing for part-2, planning to give in jan...so how is it going?
 
OP
D

dil

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2005
23
0
Status
mrkbds said:
best of luck dil. i have already taken my part 2. work hard and do your best!!
hiii mrkbds...
thanx a lot...i probably needed some encouragement at the moment....thanks...
dil
 
OP
D

dil

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 18, 2005
23
0
Status
nick77 said:
hi
I am also preparing for part-2, planning to give in jan...so how is it going?
hii nick77
well...i have just started its pretty slow....which subject r u doing?