Part 2 mate in Texas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

californiarose

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Looking for a mate to study part 2 in Texas.

Members don't see this ad.

hi,
I am from Texas just going to start preparation for part 2.PM me

I am Just going to start preparation for part 1 IF YOU GUYS CAN BE ANY HELP
REGARDS

Members don't see this ad :)
sure you can ask about part 1. Basically all the info you need is here in past postings. Is there someone else in Texas that wants a mate to get more energy?

I am Just going to start preparation for part 1 IF YOU GUYS CAN BE ANY HELP
REGARDS

i m from texas too. me too, going to start preparing for part 1. well i hope u have all the study material with u.

where do u live? i live in houston. what kind of help do u need? all the information u need is all here in this forum. let me know if u hear anything new. when r u planning to take NBDE exams?

good luck.:thumbup:

hi,

i live in texas and I will start to study for part II. where do you live?

i m from texas too. me too, going to start preparing for part 1. well i hope u have all the study material with u.

where do u live? i live in houston. what kind of help do u need? all the information u need is all here in this forum. let me know if u hear anything new. when r u planning to take NBDE exams?

good luck.:thumbup:
I LIVE IN HOUSTON ALSO
IAM STILL WORKING ON IT BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE IT ASAP
TELL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW THINGS ARE IN TEXAS AS FAR AS GETING ACCEPTANCE IN HOUSTON OR SANANTONIO.

sure you can ask about part 1. Basically all the info you need is here in past postings. Is there someone else in Texas that wants a mate to get more energy?

I would like to study with someone. I live in Austin. where do you live? :D we can study part II together. bye take care:rolleyes: