part 2 O/P and Radio.... some doubts....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jassy08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
7/81
23. most effective aid to detect the incipient proximal caries on mesial surface of max lateral incisor is bite wingB/W or periapicalP/A(acc to me is B/W but past papers say P/A)
3/83
72. using the current R/G technique an I/O radiograph can be produced with skin exposure as low AS 1 - 10 mR or 100 - 600 mR( in one past paper the ans is first and in the 2nd paper the ans is the 2nd one... so what is the answer...)
The intensity of a beam of R/G is 12 at a point 12 inches from the target the intensity of thr beam at 24 inches is 3 or 6 ( acc to the formula used.. i get and 6 ... explain plz)

4/85
39. at 90 kVP and 15 mA at a sourse film distance o d8 inches the exposure time is 1/2 sec. using the same kVP and mA the exposure time at 16 inches is 2 sec or 4 sec.... (explain the and and the formula used...)
least likely in minor salivary glands
wartons tumor, pleo. adenoma, adenocarcinoma.... the ans is wartons tumor.. but isint pleo adenoma also in parotid... though arnt all these found in parotid also....

3/87
cytologic examination aids in diagnosing herpes simplex, phemphigus v. , CIS . erosive lichen planus
the and is all but not erosive LP.. but shunt this be also included......
killovoltage controls speed of electrons , contrast , temp of the filament... the and is all except contrast.... shuld this also be included....
28 supp
chronic exposure to sunlight is implicated in the pathogenesis of BCC, carcinoma of lip junctional naveus(JN)... acc to mua... alll are correct... but the ans is all except JN
Radiographically Nutrient canal is R/O or R/L

Members don't see this ad.