part 2 score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gkt lon

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Well I think 90 is pretty good and should get you where you want to go, part1 score is more important than part 2, by the way what did you use to
prepare for part 2. your input would be helpful

hi everyone!
just received my part 2 scores: i scored 88
my stats are 90 part 1 and 88 part 2
do you think these are good enough to get a place as most people on this forum are scoring excellent grades for part 1

You know what's interesting...look at what percentile you are in for part 2 vs. part 1. I'll bet your higher for part 2.

i studied solely from dental decks and released papers...i found part 2 extremely difficult...lots of questions on behaviour and occlusion, The case studies were very tricky.....radiograph quality was appalling. its very difficult to advise people on what to study as there are a lot of random questions which you simply have to make an educated guess. have a good overall knowledge of eveything is wat i advise.
good luck!

i studied solely from dental decks and released papers...i found part 2 extremely difficult...lots of questions on behaviour and occlusion, The case studies were very tricky.....radiograph quality was appalling. its very difficult to advise people on what to study as there are a lot of random questions which you simply have to make an educated guess. have a good overall knowledge of eveything is wat i advise.
good luck!
hello I did only 74 just missed the test very difficult prostho were I can study prostho anybady one Q in pregnat women what sedation ? this cost my test ? please help with prost and perio