part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shilpi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi i did my part 1 applied to feww colleges went for interviews no avail,so now i am planning to do part 2 and reapply so that may be i would get increasd chance of an admit.pl pl anyone if u know any difficult questions u had in ur part 2 post it here,also i would like to discuss any strategies for joining a college,u can post or call me .

Members don't see this ad.

Hi again... good to see you moving on! (And concentrating on something more useful than part 1 scores!) Good luck with your part 2. I will be studying towards part 2 as well. Another month or so before the exams!

Cheers

hi mighty
so both of us are preparing for part 2,which do u think is the best study material available for part 2?have any idea.how long u read everyday.good luck to u for a high score and a good college:)

Members don't see this ad :)
I am foreign dentist and I am going to take PART1 in July. I need some information regarding the ECE (Exam evaluation). Although I have my degree at hand, I couldn't get my House Surgeon completion (Internship) certificate from my college. Does it really matter if you can't produce this certificate when you have the Degree certificate. Please let me know any information you have regarding the ECE evaluation, because I am in a dilemma.

Hi,
As far as I know you cannot get the ECE evalutaion done if you have not completed your Internship ..It is importnat that you have completed your compulsary rotatory Internship in India..Before you sit for the National Boards ..You might face trouble later..
Hope this info helps
You can contact
www.ece.org

smilemaker:p

Thanks for information Smile maker...
I hope you have gone through this process of getting approval from the ECE. I have one more question for you. What if I can prove that I worked with a dentist for a period of 2 years or so...after my 4 or 5 yr course...does it work!!!