Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hi chuchuca

i wanted to ask you a question regarding the question papers.

the last set that you said you had was the II -k series and it was1995 edition.
i too have a II-K series but that is 1993 edition.
are both of them different?

thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Newdentist ,please check your pm.

Preni, I am trying to figure out if the exams are the same or not. I did not know about the 1993 exam. I will let you know.

hi chuchuca

could you please check your pm

Members don't see this ad :)
Chuchuca,

Thanks for the msg. Yes, everything you mentioned is same as I verified.

1993 paper was released in 1995 and I think thats what caused this confusion. Looks like we are talking about the dame thing when we talk about 1993 or 1995 paper.

Hope that helps.

As Newdentist said, the 1995 and 1993 are the same exams. I now have both copies and I checked page by page.;)

thanks a lot chuchuca

hi guys,

i am talking my part 2 in feb, if any one finishes computer based or paper exam by then please make a note of the questions. It be of great help to every one as i have heard from most of them that the pool of q's for computer based exam is limited. So if every one can list out what ever they remmember it will really nice. I am trying to collect as much info as i can, and will put the q's as i get to know.

thankx
pallavi

Hi.

It is time :p good luck on monday ;)

hey anyone who have part 2 material for sale please contact me. can pm me at anytime.
tahnx.
smi

anybody who has nbde part 2 dental decks for sale. pls contact me. thnx

hi i have part 2 dental decks for sale. PM me if u are interested.

molarsupport said:
anybody who has nbde part 2 dental decks for sale. pls contact me. thnx
hi molarsupport,
i have ndbe part 2 dental decks for sale.they are original cards in a very good condition with the pathology picture booklet and case studies booklet.
everything is on sale for $120 including shipping.
I do have a CD for released papers.
If you are interested, you can email me
[email protected]
-smi