1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Part Deux

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by justin_od, Aug 25, 2001.

1. justin_od

justin_od Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Now that I have finished my primary and sent that mutha in, i got some questions for secondaries:

1) can we use black and white photos to affix instead of the more expensive color ones?

2) does it hurt to just print or is typing the way to go with a typewriter, which is more tedious?

Thanks

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. moo

moo 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

I don't see why not. In fact, sometimes I think black and white photos are clearer.

You should type where they tell you explicitly to type. I know JHU makes a point of this (and so does GWU, I think). Otherwise, I think you can get away with printing.

4. justin_od

justin_od Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks moo. it is bad to mix printing and typing on one secondary or should it be all one or the other?

CANADA ROCKS

5. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

I would type or word process everything. Think how far behind the whole process is, and how you want them to be able to read everything on your app easily.

6. Amy

Amy Animal Lover
    Physician 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician

I don't think it's bad to mix. You should definitely type your essays, but if you want to write your name and address, etc, on the app, there's nothing wrong with printing (just do it very neatly). Typewriters are hard to come by these days, anyway. Of course, if it explicitly says you have to type the app, then type it.