Part Deux

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

justin_od

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Now that I have finished my primary and sent that mutha in, i got some questions for secondaries:

1) can we use black and white photos to affix instead of the more expensive color ones?

2) does it hurt to just print or is typing the way to go with a typewriter, which is more tedious?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

•1) can we use black and white photos to affix instead of the more expensive color ones?

I don't see why not. In fact, sometimes I think black and white photos are clearer.

•2) does it hurt to just print or is typing the way to go with a typewriter, which is more tedious?

You should type where they tell you explicitly to type. I know JHU makes a point of this (and so does GWU, I think). Otherwise, I think you can get away with printing.

thanks moo. it is bad to mix printing and typing on one secondary or should it be all one or the other?

CANADA ROCKS

Members don't see this ad :)
I would type or word process everything. Think how far behind the whole process is, and how you want them to be able to read everything on your app easily.

Originally posted by justin_od:
•is it bad to mix printing and typing on one secondary or should it be all one or the other?

I don't think it's bad to mix. You should definitely type your essays, but if you want to write your name and address, etc, on the app, there's nothing wrong with printing (just do it very neatly). Typewriters are hard to come by these days, anyway. Of course, if it explicitly says you have to type the app, then type it.