part II NBDE March 28,29

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aspita

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Somebody taking this test??? Chicago? Si hablan espanol mejor solo para intercambiar ideas.
Men! before I got into this forum I was so happy with my 84 score! in part I now I know I'm ...up!. And I'm taking part II!!!! Everybody got above 90!! I'm I the one with the lowest score here? give me some hope!
comments please?

Members don't see this ad.

Aspita said:
Somebody taking this test??? Chicago? Si hablan espanol mejor solo para intercambiar ideas.
Men! before I got into this forum I was so happy with my 84 score! in part I now I know I'm ...up!. And I'm taking part II!!!! Everybody got above 90!! I'm I the one with the lowest score here? give me some hope!
comments please?

i am in Chico and taking my part 2 computer based in one week from now. If you want to discuss some questions email/pm me your contact.

dentwiz said:
i am in Chicago and taking my part 2 computer based in one week from now. If you want to discuss some questions email/pm me your contact.

Thanks for replying so fast. Just want to know how long did you study. I'm so nervous I haven't finish Farmacology jet. Are you well prepare? did you stop studying by now? Good luck!!

Members don't see this ad :)
Aspita said:
Everybody got above 90!! I'm I the one with the lowest score here? give me some hope!
comments please?

You want hope? This doesn't help your score at all, but you have something that not everybody else here with a 90 has: You're a minority, you represent diversity and you can reach more patients 'cause of language skills.

Now, get to study, try to raise your scores so you can get an interview and use the above as an advantadge. Good luck! Study hard! :luck:

Men you're darn good. I never feld so happy to be Hispanic! so I better put my behind to study insted of messing around. JUST ONE MORE QUESTION. What do you think about CONNECTIONS do they work here? Iwork as a DA forThree very well known doctors one is a member of the ADA Board (dont know exactly what) the other two teach in Loyola, norwestern, University of Nevada, Etc... and travel around the world giving conferences. Should I ask them to help me? to pull strings???? I don;t know I'm hesitating about that cause I know that would've work in my country but I dont now how it works here. What do u think??? (el fin justifica los medios)

Aspita said:
Men you're darn good. I never feld so happy to be Hispanic! so I better put my behind to study insted of messing around. JUST ONE MORE QUESTION. What do you think about CONNECTIONS do they work here? Iwork as a DA forThree very well known doctors one is a member of the ADA Board (dont know exactly what) the other two teach in Loyola, norwestern, University of Nevada, Etc... and travel around the world giving conferences. Should I ask them to help me? to pull strings???? I don;t know I'm hesitating about that cause I know that would've work in my country but I dont now how it works here. What do u think??? (el fin justifica los medios)

First of all Loyola and NorhWesthern don't have dental schools anymore, at least not that I know of. Of course I could be wrong. So pulling strings there certanly wouldn't help.

As for your bosses beign the dental political arena I'm pretty sure nice letters of recommendation from them won't hurt and will look real nice on your application. Try your luck as much as you can! El fin justifica el comienzo, el medio y el final. :luck:

Loyola has residency programs going. Norwestern I'm not sure either but I Know he teaches there something. And He travels to Nevada twice or more a month for his seminars so we'll see. Thank you for your advise.

Aspita said:
comments please?

I'm taking it on March 28 and 29, but in New York. I haven't finished Pharmacology, and probably just speed through it without understanding any of it. :confused:

My part 1 grade wasn't in the 90's either...so you're not alone. Don't worry, we can always try to do better with Part 2. Hope, hope, hope. :)

Best of luck to all of us!

hi,
best of luck for ur part 2 exams, kindly let me know what are the matrerial ur studying from/
thanks
bye
reddy

Hi MeiLi. I'm in the same situation I didn't finish farmacology jet and I'm having second thougths. Hope you do good. lets meet the 30th to discuss about the test ok? Best wishes. May God be wih us!!!! BIG TIME!!! :scared:

shreddy said:
hi,
best of luck for ur part 2 exams, kindly let me know what are the matrerial ur studying from/
thanks
bye
reddy

dental decks and past exams and what I found very helpfull is a book for the Dental hygiene board!

dentwiz said:
i am in Chicago and taking my part 2 computer based in one week from now. If you want to discuss some questions email/pm me your contact.
HI!!! dENTWIZ!!! HOW WAS THE TEST!!!???? DO U HINK YOU DID GOOD? share some questions PLZ

Meili, Aspita and dreamyeyes....... Girls best of luck with your part 2 boards.And keep us posted with your experience.

All the very best once more.

tc
snoopdog

THANK U SO MUCH!!! That's sweet of you. PLZ we'll need a lot of prayer, not for a miracle just for God to help us remember what we studied.
I'll be here on tuesday afternoon after the test to keep you guys posted! :scared:

Dont worry Aspita.... i am sure all of you will do to your best of ability. And all our prayers are with you.So go and crack the exam :thumbup: .

All the best
snoopdog

Aspita said:
THANK U SO MUCH!!! That's sweet of you. PLZ we'll need a lot of prayer, not for a miracle just for God to help us remember what we studied.
I'll be here on tuesday afternoon after the test to keep you guys posted! :scared:

God with you and will help you
Good luck, just pray and u will do well

bikoberry said:
God with you and will help you
Good luck, just pray and u will do well

Hey if you guys have finished your NBDE II and interested in selling the stuff plz PM me.

girls .... really curious to know how your exams went on? hope you people come out with flying colours.

Best of luck with your results.
tc

hi

can u tell me which test centre is the most closest for part 2 cbt in chicago??i live at plainfield!!!!
and how many days before do i need to register for the exam and how, please help.
meena.