Part II NBEO....one week away

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ryan_eyeball

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I've been cramming for part II of the NBEO and now it ever draws ever so closer. I have found that the most beneficial review text so far has been the one that was just published by Bennett and Lakshminarayanan called Review Questions for the NBEO examination part two with a CD. Well I hope part II isn't as horrible as part I since the pass rate is 90%.

Good luck to anyone else taking this also in a week.

Ryan

Members don't see this ad.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THOSE TAKING THIS SECOND BOARD EXAM!!! :) :) :) you will all do great!

Ryan_eyeball said:
Well I've been cramming for part II of the NBEO and now it ever draws ever so closer. I have found that the most beneficial review text so far has been the one that was just published by Bennett and Lakshminarayanan called Review Questions for the NBEO examination part two with a CD. Well I hope part II isn't as horrible as part I since the pass rate is 90%.

Good luck to anyone else taking this also in a week.

Ryan

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm sure you will do great, but...

Every year at ICO there are one or two students who did really well on Part I and then fail Part II b/c they thought they were going to just ace it.

rpames said:
I'm sure you will do great, but...

Every year at ICO there are one or two students who did really well on Part I and then fail Part II b/c they thought they were going to just ace it.

Yeah I'm definitely not one of those types. I mean to me, $625 dollars is just too much money to throw away by not preparing adequately for a board examination. Essentially, I'm thinking there will be about 50 people at my examination center taking the exam. So with a 90% pass rate, all i have to do is look around and find five people that are more stupid than me lol jk. I hope ever y one always passes but that never happens.

Good luck everyone