part2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

godbless

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,
is it important to do all released exams for part 2?how many old released exams can one do in 3 days?those who ahve taken part 2 should be able to help me out, your suggestions will be appreciated, thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hi guys,
is it important to do all released exams for part 2?how many old released exams can one do in 3 days?those who ahve taken part 2 should be able to help me out, your suggestions will be appreciated, thanks

:D - sounds like you're "coming down to the wire." I reviewed as many of the exams as I could - in two very, very long days - and made it back to 1980. The older exams are definitely lower yield but probably as good a review as any with only 3 days left. Good luck on the exam! :luck:

thanks dude!that was a relief to know you could do a bunch in 2 very ,very long days :D , i guess i have three very,very,very long days so i should be able to hit the 80's as well!!i gather from your post it is wiser to do the recent exams first and go backwards as far as the road can take me in 3 v.v.v long days........:oops: