PASS Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deeps005

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I e-submitted my PASS application on 8/11/07 and when I click on "program designations" it still shows that it has not been sent out. How long after you e-submitted did it take for your application to show that it had been sent out on the PASS website? I just want to make sure that there is not some part of my application that is incomplete that is holding everything up. I tried to call PASS today and kept getting a message saying that all the customer representatives were in a staff meeting...:mad: thanks in advance for your responses!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone,

I e-submitted my PASS application on 8/11/07 and when I click on "program designations" it still shows that it has not been sent out. How long after you e-submitted did it take for your application to show that it had been sent out on the PASS website? I just want to make sure that there is not some part of my application that is incomplete that is holding everything up. I tried to call PASS today and kept getting a message saying that all the customer representatives were in a staff meeting...:mad: thanks in advance for your responses!
It can take 2 weeks. As long as it's complete and you made the pass deadline it should be OK.