PASS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ubcstudent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Once the payments are made, is your app considered completed? I made my payment a couple of weeks ago but still showing as not mailed....

also I haven't received my Match code, could that be why?? I thought we could update it once we receive the match code even after we submitt the app

thank you so much

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know about match, but as far as PASS mailing, they wait 2 weeks after EVERYTHING is complete before they mail it. Try calling them. They're pretty good at answering their phones.

Once the payments are made, is your app considered completed? I made my payment a couple of weeks ago but still showing as not mailed....

That's actually normal. As mentioned before, it takes them a couple of weeks (at least) to process your payment/application. Also, your application is only considered in-process once your payment is applied. That does not mean that it is complete. Please, make sure you check periodically with them (by phone preferably) about the exact status of your application. Your application may be missing one or two documents, and just be sitting on their desks for weeks without notifying you. Seriously.
FYI: My payment was applied June 13th, but applications were never mailed out till August 17th (missing one document, which no one told me about, hence my long post). The funny part is that I called them twice to inquire about my application, and was informed that it was complete, and ready to go out on the first mailing date (I think July 9th ?).

also I haven't received my Match code, could that be why?? I thought we could update it once we receive the match code even after we submitt the app

thank you so much

No, I do not think so. MATCH has nothing to do with PASS. You can update your PASS later on with your MATCH code, or even better, notify your programs directly of your MATCH code.

I hope this helps.