PASS NAPLEX NOW course !! Not reccomended....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nomir

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The Pass Naplex Now Course is so expensive, I purchased it using its books and online videos for almost $1000. I don't even know why they had so much good reviews on their website ??? This could be fake reviews !! Although I passed the NAPLEX, but it was because of APHA and its quiz bank for $125 approx.. Nothing came in the exam any close what they had explained in pass naplex now course. Its too detailed and irrelevant to the NAPLEX needs. I would strongly recommend APHA (study the book 3-4 times with complete understanding) is sufficient to pass NAPLEX, no need of any other source. Hope this helps future NAPLEX takers !!

Members don't see this ad.

The Pass Naplex Now Course is so expensive, I purchased it using its books and online videos for almost $1000. I don't even know why they had so much good reviews on their website ??? This could be fake reviews !! Although I passed the NAPLEX, but it was because of APHA and its quiz bank for $125 approx.. Nothing came in the exam any close what they had explained in pass naplex now course. Its too detailed and irrelevant to the NAPLEX needs. I would strongly recommend APHA (study the book 3-4 times with complete understanding) is sufficient to pass NAPLEX, no need of any other source. Hope this helps future NAPLEX takers !!
In my opinion, passnaplexnow is definitely for foreign pharmacists and not for recent graduates. Probably you should tell people what worked for you. I am sure you did well. passnaplexnow worked for me. I passed in a single attempt, graduated in 1999, a foreign pharmacist. I had rxprep 2013 and passnaplexnow material (and online videos). I just compared the materials, both are covering fair enough the same stuff. I reviewed the passnaplexnow material only.

Last edited:
The Passnaplexnow course is amazing! I had a year delay in my pharm D. graduation and then took NAPLEX before the clinical change. Needed a refreshing review and Passnaplexnow was absolutely the best review possible. Extremely relevant and spot on with all the clinical and pharmacy forms and dose reviewed. Two of the best Teachers I have ever experienced. Highly qualified, M.D. and Pharm D. One of the things that makes this course so effective is that these two instructors teach the entire course, repeating and carrying through the essential materials/ treads/ interactions all the way through. Worth every penny !