PASS NBDE Official Score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BeggarsCantBeChoosers

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I submitted my application on PASS already but didn't realize I need to submit the official NBDE score. So do I just pay $45 on ADA and have it sent to PASS and once PASS receives it, they will automatically update the programs? or do I have to send to each program individually?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys, I submitted my application on PASS already but didn't realize I need to submit the official NBDE score. So do I just pay $45 on ADA and have it sent to PASS and once PASS receives it, they will automatically update the programs? or do I have to send to each program individually?
You will have to look at each individual program you are applying to and see what they want. Most of them just want the original score submitted in PASS by the method you listed but some (for example VCU ortho) say on their program page to have the official scores sent directly to the school and they provide the email they want you to send it to!