PASS, ortho, LOR Q... help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Angellica

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am aware that the easiest way to send LOR to ortho programs that participate in PASS is through the e-form. I also know that you can do it via the paper form through PASS. However, if a professor wants to send a hard copy of your LOR to each program directly, without doing it through PASS, will those programs (that participate in PASS) accept the LOR? Any input would be appreciated! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Angellica, I am sorry I do not have an answer for you but I do have a question.

Where in PASS do I submit my LORs? IS it under Profession Evaluation?

Thank you and good luck!

Hello everyone. I am aware that the easiest way to send LOR to ortho programs that participate in PASS is through the e-form. I also know that you can do it via the paper form through PASS. However, if a professor wants to send a hard copy of your LOR to each program directly, without doing it through PASS, will those programs (that participate in PASS) accept the LOR? Any input would be appreciated! :)

I don't see why the wouldn't accept the LOR, but if you are concerned, you can certainly contact each just to give them the heads up that it is coming separately.