SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

PASS Question

Discussion in 'Dental Residents and Practicing Dentists' started by Squished Rat, May 17, 2007.

1. Squished Rat

Squished Rat 5+ Year Member

Sep 27, 2006
    Is it frowned upon for the PASS application to pretty much mirror your CV? All the things I feel should be included in PASS are just being cut and pasted from my CV. Is this too redundant?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. TwentyFiveLong

TwentyFiveLong

Apr 15, 2007
    I was wondering the same thing.

4. shabu2

shabu2 10+ Year Member

Jul 9, 2004
    Jerzzzzzz
    My PASS had the major things on my CV reflected, but the CV is where you really include everything.

5. Motown

Motown Face the Music 5+ Year Member

Sep 7, 2006
    Your PASS application will inevitably reflect the information in your CV. I used PASS as a way to provide more detailed explanations of the titles on my CV.

6. 2006Grad

2006Grad Banned Banned

Apr 22, 2007
    Dont forget to include for the pass your CEJ or DEJ. Without those they will trash your application and you will have to apply again next year.

7. ItsGavinC

ItsGavinC Dentist Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Oct 7, 2001
    Arizona
    Ditto this for mine. My CV was more extensive than my PASS application, but perhaps not as detailed with individual items.

8. LITTLED

LITTLED 10+ Year Member

Jan 14, 2004
    middle of nowhere
    "Dont forget to include for the pass your CEJ or DEJ. Without those they will trash your application and you will have to apply again next year."

that is a joke riiiiight?
    just checking....its been a long day!

littled