Passage scrolling?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brandonh4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pretty obscure question, but on the real deal are you able to drag the passage so it fits the entire screen, as with e-mcat?

I find it makes a huge difference in my verbal reading. Thx

Members don't see this ad.

Well the computer program is full screen, so you won't be dragging anything anyway. That being said, unless you have a balling test center the monitors will likely be pretty low resolution so scrolling is pretty much unavoidable.

Well the computer program is full screen, so you won't be dragging anything anyway. That being said, unless you have a balling test center the monitors will likely be pretty low resolution so scrolling is pretty much unavoidable.

I don't think I was specific enough. What I meant was, there's a passage side, and a questions side. They are divided by a scroll bar. In e-mcat, you can drag the passage side so it completely covers the questions. This makes it so you have to generally do less scrolling. I just wanted to know if you can do that in the real deal, or if the passage and questions are fixed where they are.

You can drag the passage side??? Why have I not seen this....

They don't list it in the tutorial, for the obvious reason that they want to generate a bell curve :)

In any case, the e-mcat website says:

"All of the features available on the actual MCAT exam can be found on e-MCAT Practice."

But I'm not sure if they would include this as a feature. Wanted to see if anyone attempted this on the actual test.